Welcome to the very best in globally sourced premium goods.
We offer free shipping, free returns shopping experience.
We are looking for a Product Specialist & Relationship Management executive
This is an opportunity for a young, enthusiastic person who is hungry to learn and understand the world of business in a hand’s on and exciting way. No cubicles, no dress code, no boring desks. Being a product specialist with Morning Fresh means that you will be out on the field, working independently, meeting clients and vendors and experiencing everything your text books did not teach you. We are a lean team that that encourages active participation, ideation, and make’s everyone’s opinion count.
A Day in the Life of an MF’er
- Network with the big wigs in the F&B business to create stocking opportunities for Morning Fresh
- Helping create a distributor network by tying up the best bars, restaurants, and liquor stores in the city
- Actively seeking unique collaboration opportunities – events, distributors, wedding planner etc
- Responsible for conducting interactive and promotional activities across bars and restaurants in the city
- Managing existing relationships with vendors, retailers and stockists
This candidate would have a natural inclination for marketing, excellent with numbers, strong negotiation abilities and possess the following requisites:
- Age: 19 – 28 Years
- Education: Undergraduate Degree [Preferably in Marketing, Commerce, Business / ManagementStudies]
- Work Experience: Fresher’s/1+ year of work experience
- Language: Proficient in English, conversational in Hindi/Kannada
- Software: Microsoft office is mandatory. Ability to use Photoshop/Corel Draw/Google Sketch Up will be a bonus
- Need to have a mode of transportation – either bike/car to get around
- *Remuneration includes monthly salary + incentive + reimbursements of working costs
Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org